Basil, which adorns the gardens with its fragrant scent, is a source of healing for many diseases. Basil, which we know as basil, is a medicinal plant that is very beneficial for our health, whether it is used green or dry.
What is basil:
Basil is the other name of basil herb. from the Ballıbabagillar; It is a kind of ornamental plant with fragrant leaves. There are varieties such as white basil, hind basil, wild basil, and ground basil. Basil, also known as basil, is a plant that usually grows in temperate climates, blooms white or pink flowers and has fragrant leaves.
Benefits of Basil Herb:
* Basil leaves cough and dizziness.
* It is useful against wounds in the mouth.
* It reduces the effect of venom in bee sting.
* If tea is made and drunk, it removes intestinal gases.
* Soothes the skin.
* If the scalp is massaged with lotions prepared with basil, it strengthens the hair roots.
* Basil oil reduces cellulite complaints.
* It relaxes the body with its calming feature.
* Gives energy.
* It is appetizing.
* Relieves indigestion.
How to Use Basil Herb:
Basil, which is used both fresh and dried, is widely used in cooking or raw food. It is usually added to meals at the last moment, as it loses its taste quickly when cooked. It is also used as an ornamental plant. The scent of basil repels mosquitoes and bedbugs. It is also used in making essences. It is used as a spice in soups and salads to give fragrance and flavor.
Basil Use According to Diseases:
* For insomnia, basil herb is brewed and sweetened with honey and drunk 1 hour before going to bed at night.
* Reyhan is brewed and sweetened with honey to increase breast milk.
* For hair care, if Reyhan is brewed and the hair is washed frequently with water, it strengthens the hair and prevents hair loss.
* Basil porridge is used for wounds and mouth sores, mouth sores are gargled.
* For diarrhea, Reyhan is brewed, sweetened with honey and continued to be drunk cold.
* For headaches, smell Reyhan, wash the basil with basil water, brew basil, sweeten with honey and continue to drink the water. It is also beneficial for the sufferers.
* For whooping cough, basil is brewed, sweetened with honey and continued to be drunk.
* Reyhan is brewed for cough and cold, sweetened with honey and continued to be drunk.
* For intestinal pain, if basil seed is ground and mixed with honey, it stops intestinal pain.
* For nausea and vomiting, Reyhan is brewed and sweetened with honey and drunk with meals.
* For gas mist, Reyhan is brewed and sweetened with honey and continued to be drunk after meals.
* To facilitate digestion, Reyhan is brewed and sweetened with honey and continued to be drunk after meals.
* For irritability and nervous weakness, Reyhan is brewed, sweetened with honey and continued to be drunk. It is also drunk when angry.